Why was my campaign declined?
Here are some basic Do Not Do while creating a campaign:
- Landing pages which promotes illegal substances or banned products - DTXplatform does not accept any landing pages that promote any illegal goods or products.
- Auto download of APK's, exe and dmg's - Any landing page that creates a direct download upon the opening of the landing page - would be declined
- Tech support –DTXplatform does not accept Tech support campaigns.
- Cloaking - Any ad that uses cloaking in order to mislead the user in where he is redirected to - would be declined.
- Inappropriate materials – Text/images that are offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing or discriminatory (whether based on race, ethnicity, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability or otherwise) - would be declined
- Landing pages that contain the following would be declined: dware, malware, viruses, phishing offers, social engineering or any other kind of unsafe Google safe browsing campaigns as published by Google Inc.
- Auto audio play - Do not automatically play audio on your landing page.
- False use of brand's names - Do not use Google’s, Microsoft’s or any other brand’s name on your campaign while you are nor promoting their official offers.
- Use of Scareware - Phrases such as: “You got 3 viruses”, “Download this app or your memory would be deleted” etc. would not be approved. Use a more suggestive tone such as: “You might have…”